LaunchBox Community Forums

XAML Request

Maddoc1007

@Jason Carr Would it be possible to add a separate VideoTransitionSelector to the game views as well as the already  ImageVideoTransitionSelector the transition we use for videos and secondary images.  The reason for this would be if we don't want an image on the screen in any game view when using game background videos having a separate VideoTransitionSelector would allow us to accomplish this, then when we switch to non game background videos we would still have the smaller video.  Also would it be possible to enable the 
Video Background in the Platform Text List View as currently it only shows an image whether platform background video is ticked or not in settings.

16 minutes ago, Maddoc1007 said:

@Jason Carr Here are 2 screenshots which might better explain what i meant in the live stream, which i must say i thoroughly enjoyed being a virgin to a live stream as yours is the first one i was ever on.58ee956cd18c6_BackgroundVideo.thumb.png.717ac570eb4abc9464dedb388805d6e8.png58ee9559bd180_Nonbackgroundvideo.thumb.png.e08b17331fb14e4ccb125d029fb26b17.png

Cant help you with this, but just had to say good pic choice. Love a bit of bowie. Is there life on mars?......do do do do

• Like 1

Yeah agreed, you always grow up with some you love, but often don't see live, just because of your age at the time. That's why music is fucking awesome though, its pretty much timeless and we can still rock/chill/contemplate/smoke/drink/whatever many years later, and it can take us back to those days and those memory's.

Sorry derailed this enough, there is a thread on here where we post youtube vids though, feel free.

• Like 1

I have never used that personaly, I have the cityhunter theme with that awesome flashback 2012 video background, and have tron legacy ost on random. So I get sorta synth stuff. Love it.

That is why launchbox/bigbox is so awesome though, totally customisable to your liking. :) 

I use my own theme HT for PC and an ahk script that makes my gamepad act like a mouse added as an additional app for the playlists, and when i click on a music playlist it opens up my music player on the playlist and i then use my gamepad as a mouse to navigate it same as my Video player.

• Like 1