LaunchBox Community Forums

Updating Retroarch

Napalm2016

Ok great one question maybe you can answer I have bsnes accuracy core which works great but I cant seem to exit out of it or go into the retroarch menu any ideas? all other cores Ive tried seem to exit ok but not this one still fairly new to retorarch maybe I'm missing something

2 minutes ago, Napalm2016 said:

Ok great one question maybe you can answer I have bsnes accuracy core which works great but I cant seem to exit out of it or go into the retroarch menu any ideas? all other cores Ive tried seem to exit ok but not this one still fairly new to retorarch maybe I'm missing something

That's strange, if other cores exit and show the menu ok then bsnes should as well.

Just now, Napalm2016 said:

Thanks Neil yes that's what I thought but it doesn't seem to work maybe Ill try a different core

It works just fine on my system. The only thing I could suggest is to delete the bsnes config file, but you would have to set bsnes up again. Although bsnes doesn't have any graphics options so should be straight forward enough.

Just now, Napalm2016 said:

Just tried the update program and works perfectly :) I deleted the config for bsnes and I can now exit and access the menu thanks guys is there anyway to hide the mouse pointer in retroarch?

Cool glad its all sorted. You can hide the mouse in the settings/user interface/menu/mouse support, however it wont hide if you are using a bezel. If you are using bezels you may need a 3rd party app to hide it.

I personally don't use nomousy so cant help with that. I use this program which runs when windows starts, and hides the mouse after a time you specify. I have it set to 5 seconds and it works great, however it runs in the background all the time so will auto hide even if you are in windows. Doesn't bother me but worth noting.

9 hours ago, Napalm2016 said:

Thanks Neil Ive got a bezel on mine, Ive got nomousy which I have tried on 1 game through launchbox through additional apps which works perfectly is there a way to add it to all games cant seem to see how you can

Use this AHK script in the Retroarch AutohotKey Scipt tab:

#NoEnv

MouseMove, 1920, 1200

Change 1920,1200 to the lower right coordinates of your screen depending on the resolution you use.