LaunchBox Community Forums

Low-res video shoved to the left in BigBox

EazyCheeze1978

@Jason Carr: This is the issue we discussed on your stream.

Hi everyone! :) I was inspired, after seeing the news about the Disney Afternoon Classics collection, to make a custom playlist for those games in LaunchBox! And, I saved a video which was the intro to that wonderful block from YouTube, and placed it in the Playlists folder for BigBox to pick up and use!

Unfortunately, now this is the result: (attached)

Yep, it's on the left. I think due to a non-standard or low resolution, BigBox isn't sure how to place the video so it defaults to the left. Is there a way to default videos like this right-aligned, so the platform wheel is not overlapping on this view which I am displaying? (CriticalZone's largest video view, my preference for category/platform wheel views)

Thanks! :)

Disney Afternoon video on the left!.png

• Like 1

There was another thread related to this, but instead of the background video it was a foreground video. I think the default anchor point or method of display seems more suited for 16:9, that's my guess though. Did anyone on the stream create a bug ticket for this? Click Issues/Requests at the top if no one has and you'd like to.

• Like 1