LaunchBox Community Forums

Is it possible to have Recent/favorites games AND game theme video at the same time on BB?

demeth

Well there is two ways to go about that, you can add them individually to images/platforms/nameofplatform/banners and they will work with all themes but takes a long time to do one by one. Or if you are sticking with the futurestate theme you can drop them all into one folder there, Launchbox/Themes/futurestate/images/platforms/banner. Just drop them all in that one folder, of course as i said they need to be named correctly for launchbox to pick them up.

Hope that helps. :) 

Last little question, i used to have my Y button on my xbox one controller to swap between platform and playlist views but now I need two buttons to achieve that, as it only shows playlist but doesnt swap back to platforms. Any idea why?

I think Jason changed that when he implemented all the create your own playlist things so i think that is just the way it works now. I personally have them on the left and right bumpers so just a finger away. I use Y for changing theme views and X to change between boxfront/box3d etc.

2 minutes ago, demeth said:

If i do that, none works. Nevermind i binded them to LB and RB. Too bad some buttons arent recognized, like the two triggers, or the home button. Thanks for the help !

No probs, yeah i have everything i need on a controller button lb rb for playlist/platform Y switch view, X switch box art, start is search, back is game details screen (as i have that off by default but use that button if i want to favourite/hide etc) and of course a and b do the usual. 

Anyway glad you are all sorted, have fun with BigBox. :) 

Nice theme.  Unfortunately in the view that shows favorite AND recent the video doesn't play.  (Even though i can hear it)  Any ideas?  If the view that had video + recent was instead video + favorites it would be perfect.  Thanks again. :)  

R

2 hours ago, alnyden said:

Nice theme.  Unfortunately in the view that shows favorite AND recent the video doesn't play.  (Even though i can hear it)  Any ideas?  If the view that had video + recent was instead video + favorites it would be perfect.  Thanks again. :)  

R

Answer's been given few posts back. Just switch from VLC to window's media player in BB's option pannel :)

• Like 1