LaunchBox Community Forums

GDI not working with Demul

Fablog

Hi guys,

I try desesperatly to play Naomi GD games with Demul. I have a Naomi GD-ROM (World) Trurip set. The games are not in CHD format but in GDI. What should I do with them, convert them to CHD? How-to do that?

Thanks!

Everything is, that's the big thing no one realizes. The only two Arcade systems not distributed with MAME sets is Taito Type X and Sega Model 3. Taito Type X are actually just PC games, and probably never will be distributed with MAME sets. Sega Model 3 is still, I believe, the only Arcade sub-set that doesn't run in MAME still. That's why people also get mad when I talk about us merging the Arcade platforms on the Database, until I tell them Scrape As solves that no matter what and that those random single system sets out there are usually broken and they're up-to-date and already included in a MAME and CHD set.