LaunchBox Community Forums

Custom wheel settings?

stevaside

I don't want all those premade playlists to show on wheel such as Atari's Greatest Hits, Capcom, etc  Where is the setting to not show those?

& How can i have my favorites menu to be selected from wheel, I only seem to see the option to list favorites in LB & not BB

& finally genres, is it possible to have a genre menu on wheel & once selected, go into sub menus for each category??

Thanks

To not display the Playlists, just delete them. When you import MAME games again, uncheck the playlist box so it doesn't generate.

As for the favorites, I don't recall you being able to show favorites by them selves. Favorites show up at the start of each platform, and if you view all games they'll all show up at the start. There should be a "View Favorites" option in the menu though, so you should certainly add a BitBucket ticket for that. Click Issues/Requests at the top.

No, unfortunately I also don't think that is possible. How the Genre menu works is how it works currently. You could also request this addition in a separate ticket on the BitBucket as well.

On 5/27/2017 at 0:04 PM, SentaiBrad said:

To not display the Playlists, just delete them. When you import MAME games again, uncheck the playlist box so it doesn't generate.

As for the favorites, I don't recall you being able to show favorites by them selves. Favorites show up at the start of each platform, and if you view all games they'll all show up at the start. There should be a "View Favorites" option in the menu though, so you should certainly add a BitBucket ticket for that. Click Issues/Requests at the top.

No, unfortunately I also don't think that is possible. How the Genre menu works is how it works currently. You could also request this addition in a separate ticket on the BitBucket as well.

Can't figure out how to delete playlists

3 hours ago, stevaside said:

Can't figure out how to delete playlists

You can either go to the left sidebar right click and delete or through windows go to Launchbox/Data/Playlist and delete the xml file (Launchbox needs to be closed when doing this).

13 hours ago, neil9000 said:

You can either go to the left sidebar right click and delete or through windows go to Launchbox/Data/Playlist and delete the xml file (Launchbox needs to be closed when doing this).

Thanks, that worked...knew there should be a playlist folder somewhere in there

• Like 1