LaunchBox Community Forums

My Big Box Setup w/RocketLauncher

All the media that you download from the games database doesn't really have to be renamed exactly after the rom name for the LaunchBox plugin for Rocketlauncher to display it in the Pause and Fade menus. The rocketlauncher plugin picks up images with a -01,-02,etc. on the end of the filename. Although the plugin will not read the images in subfolders. So all the images you have in image subfolders by region will have to be moved out of those folders. The only media I use to have to rename that Rocketlauncher would not pickup was the images and/or videos that had an underscore (_) in the title but a user on the Rocketlauncher forums has modified the LaunchBox plugin so it picks up those images and videos now also as I have tested it out. Here is a link to the modified plugin.

http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?4961-Launchbox-plugin-not-pulling-media-correctly&p=39212#post39212

Also if you have all your roms named after the Hyperspin naming convention,instead of downloading your images and videos from the games database,you can download a program on EmuMovies called EmuMovies Sync and it will download everything after your rom name from EmuMovies if you have an account there. Although with this method you will not be able to get the images off of the LaunchBox games database as sometimes I find that the Games database has some higher quality images and then other times the same images.