LaunchBox Community Forums

My Big Box Setup w/RocketLauncher

Hi All,

This is an updated look at my setup.

I use RocketLauncher for Fades, Bezels and Universal Pause. The theme is NoshOnThis @nosh and the RocketLauncher Media is all from @RetroHumanoid. I left Hyperspin for LaunchBox last year and am not missing it one bit.

I have 30,000+ games throughout:
- 28 Arcade Systems
- 10 Computer Systems
- 46 Console Systems
- 17 Handheld Systems

Then I have 9 custom playlists (Batman, Castlevania, Crash Bandicoot, Street Fighter, Moral Kombat, TMNT, Simpsons, Mario Party, Super Mario.

This is about 10TB of data over 2 external 8TB drives. I will have full Wii set shortly which will bump me to around 15TB of data.

If you see any systems that I am emulating that you have questions on, just let me know. Some were trickier than others.

Edited by angelobodetti
  • Like 13

4 hours ago, JaysArcade said:

@Zaazu, your bezels are my favorite. Do you have plans to make more? 

Not right now sorry, don't really have much time right now, maybe in the future!

4 hours ago, angelobodetti said:

My LaunchBox folder, which only has the LaunchBox media - meaning box art, videos, etc... (no roms or emulators) is  530GB (size on disk)

My RocketLauncher folder, which only has fades, bzels and pause media - music, manuals, etc.. is 450GB (size on disk)

Dayum!

33 minutes ago, wirtual82 said:

How did you make "magazines" in Rocket Launcher?

all of that media is from @RetroHumanoid and you can learn all about it on his youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeP60Vc-kRYCiJ1y2PvxryA

To get it to say Magazines, you essentially just use different selector images. Folder names stay the same though.

• 5 months later...