LaunchBox Community Forums

Wallpaper Request

angelobodetti

Hi All - I am miserable at graphic design but was hoping someone could help me create some simple wallpaper images that i will use as Fade Out screens in RocketLauncher.

Right now i found a Sega Genesis one. Essentially it is just a 1920 x 1080 wallpaper with very simple "game over" text in the center. I would like one for each platform with the font from that system. I have attached the Sega Genesis one here.

Can someone make some for NES, SNES, GameCube, N64, etc? 

Is there video game fonts that i can install and just make them myself? @RetroHumanoid do you have anything like this for fadeout?593d41555925e_Layer-1.thumb.jpg.416e3edd2a9c3e0b17daede8229dadd0.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, angelobodetti said:

Hi All - I am miserable at graphic design but was hoping someone could help me create some simple wallpaper images that i will use as Fade Out screens in RocketLauncher.

Right now i found a Sega Genesis one. Essentially it is just a 1920 x 1080 wallpaper with very simple "game over" text in the center. I would like one for each platform with the font from that system. I have attached the Sega Genesis one here.

Can someone make some for NES, SNES, GameCube, N64, etc? 

Is there video game fonts that i can install and just make them myself? @RetroHumanoid do you have anything like this for fadeout?593d41555925e_Layer-1.thumb.jpg.416e3edd2a9c3e0b17daede8229dadd0.jpg

I can help you with this brother, for sure. I'll make sure to note what fonts I use for you to know as well....  In the meantime, are you wanting them all to say "game over?"

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JamesBaker said:

I can help you with this brother, for sure. I'll make sure to note what fonts I use for you to know as well....  In the meantime, are you wanting them all to say "game over?"

That would be great! Yea I'm thinking game over since I use it as a fade out screen for when I exit a game. 

• Like 1