LaunchBox Community Forums

GamesDB Concept Art

Andreilg

Heya guys,

I'm currently looking at adding more fanart and reconstructed categories, but I'm thinking we'll need to forget about concept art. I'd love to host it, but there's a very real danger of getting recently-purchased art book scans in, which is something we really don't want, due to potential copyright issues. I'll check with Jason later, as there's the potential for adding custom image fields in the future, which would allow you to integrate whatever you have into LaunchBox, but as far as us hosting it, we really don't want lawyers kicking down our doors and throwing stacks of costly papers at us, if that makes any sense :).

In any case, new fields are coming shortly :).

Thanks for the feedback, gang!

• Like 1

In that case I think I'll remove the concept art. It's something that would look nice if you could, you know context click "Look at concept art" but as backgrounds they look very ackward and non-uniform.

Edit: Also where does the Banner get used? I've never seen it used anywhere.

Edited by Andreilg