LaunchBox Community Forums

Kodi inside BigBox

OrochiMishima

Ok i just tried draging Kodi to the platforms list and its showing that i can't, then i added it just like adding new platform and it worked

But now in BigBox i have to click Kodi tap then from there click Kodi, also Kodi was repeated cuz there's only 1 item inside, is there a way to make it start when i click it from the platforms menu ?

I did this with another program, and I have the same complaint.  To get around it is there a way to add my "Custom" platform or game or object that doesn't have any files or folders nested inside of it other than what is needed for cover art?  If I could accomplish this, would launch box see that as a single object and launch whatever said program instead of trying to drill down into a folder?

I personally created a platform called applications and I keep my media player ebook reader browser and a few other programs in there and I can launch them in BB/LB this really only applies though if you want to have more than one non game application installed.

• Like 1

Does launchbox HAVE to see a tree like folder structure or is it written so that it will allow a flat folder structure, or a single folder.  I'm wondering if there is a way to kind of trick it into thinking its drilling down into a folder when its really not. 

I don't think that functionality is there at the moment, but I know quite a few people have requested being able to launch a program directly from the top level, so Jason is aware of it. Hopefully it will be added in the near future.

• Like 1