LaunchBox Community Forums

help with psx emulators

camboico

I need help setting up a psx emulator. I have tried pcsx reload, psx finale and epsxe. All work well externally, but when I launch them from launchbox / bigbox I get a black screen and return to the launchbox / bigbox screen.
My operating system on windows 10 creators and I have a gtx 1060 6gb graphics card ... I tried to use compatibility modes, change plugins and I did not get any results.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

I have looked for more plugins as a crazy by interntet and testing I have found one that at least for now does not give me errors since launchbox. Even so it is rare that launchbox errors me for the plugin I used before ...

Thank you for caring about my problem.

My advice for Playstation is to either use ePSXe 2.0.5 which is the latest or Retroarch using the Beetle PSX core. Whichever one you choose get it working outside of Launchbox first and then move into Launchbox with it. If it is working outside of LB first then we can trouble shoot much easier from there.