LaunchBox Community Forums

Request: Wrestling playlist theme video and logo

2 hours ago, heelsinc said:

Anyone working on or willing to work on a video and some art work for a wrestling game playlist?

Other than Pro Wrestling for the NES, I don't play any wrestling games, but I could take a crack at making something for you. Any ideas what you want to call this playlist (leaving that up to you)? That way I can come up with a logo to use for it. Also, do you have a music preference for the theme?

Oh man I didn't think of any of that.  Haha I just have it called "Wrestling".  Would be cool if the logo looked sorta like the first WrestleMania logo or something though.  Music....... I mean I like 80s rock haha not heavy metal.

Sorry I know I was completely unhelpful here.

Edited by heelsinc

1 minute ago, ALIE said:

As a wrestling fan I support this request :D I have a few ideas but don't wanna Stomp on @heelsinc vision. 

Dude please throw your ideas out my vision is very lacking on this I just know I NEED it!!!  I love me some Fire Pro Wrestlling and gotta have a separate section for it!

Edited by heelsinc
  • Like 1

Real American is the theme.

Not sure how you would make the video if you would grab your own clips or just go online but some games I would like to see represented are Fire Pro D,  WWF WrestleFest, WWF Superstars Arcade, WCW for NES, Pro Wrestling, and No Mercy and WCW Revenge for N64.

I really appreciate you even entertaining this idea!

Edited by heelsinc
  • Like 1

Real American is the theme.

Not sure how you would make the video if you would grab your own clips or just go online but some games I would like to see represented are Fire Pro D,  WWF WrestleFest, WWF Superstars Arcade, WCW for NES, Pro Wrestling, and No Mercy and WCW Revenge for N64.

I really appreciate you even entertaining this idea!

Do you have a way to record footage for the gameplay you want to see? You could upload it here and I could incorporate that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heelsinc said:

Michael Buffer is the lets get ready to rumble guy :D

Didn't Finkle do it as well O.o oh der gid my history is completely off.  Now that you say it i could see and hear Buffer clear as day.  

download (2).jpg

Edited by ALIE

4 minutes ago, ALIE said:

Didn't Finkle do it as well O.o oh der gid my history is completely off.  Now that you say it i could see and hear Buffer clear as day.  

download (2).jpg

MAYBE Fink did it during the Royal Rumble match itself.  But by like 98 I think Buffer had it trademarked.  Fink is known for the way he would announce a new champion "the winner and NEEEEEEWWWWW world champion...."

• Like 1

Just now, heelsinc said:

MAYBE Fink did it during the Royal Rumble match itself.  But by like 98 I think Buffer had it trademarked.  Fink is known for the way he would announce a new champion "the winner and NEEEEEEWWWWW world champion...."

Yes ? I remember ha ha. 

I found a font that resembles what is used for Wrestlemania. Just need to make a decision for what the playlist will be called and then I can work up a clear logo for it.

Wrestling Collection? Wrestlemania? Smackdown? Whatever you want to call it.

I'm also thinking it might be cool to have a highlight reel that plays in the background featuring "greatest moments in professional wrestling". All depends on how "noisy" it all ends up being. Would that be better idea than say having clip art of pro wrestlers being feature? I figure trying to feature a bunch of wrestlers might get too crowded, so I thought a highlight reel would be a good solution.

• Like 1