LaunchBox Community Forums

Congrats! We official got all the titles for the Panasonic 3DO!

kerszr

All 309 titles have been added to the Panasonic 3DO!  Including: magazine related material, promotional material, unreleased games, demos and foreign releases (no matter how obscure) In the process of cataloging I tried reaching out to some developers about unreleased games asking if they could shed any new light on the unreleased material. Although I could find nothing new. I did find many promotional works in magazines and articles.

The one title that I can't find next to nothing about is Casablanca ni Ai o: Satsujinsha wa Jikū o Koete, a game released on many other systems including the Sharp X6800 and the PC 90. According to many sourced this game exists on 3DO but I can not find any front image box art for it.

In my time previously to working with the 3DO in the launchboxDB I was working with the Acorn Archimedies. There I inputed more than 250 some games. Which I am going to continue working on... the problem, it appears is that there isnt a real comprihensive list of this system. If you can link me to one then I would be soooo happy.

• Like 3