LaunchBox Community Forums

Kega Fusion Confusion

Axl398

Hello there!

I've been emulating for a few month now. I'm by no means a knowledable guy on the subject. Usually I have problems with Launbox solved in 10 minutes or less but I can't seem to tackle this one.

I saw the video tutorial on how to get Genesis games to work on Launchbox but it explained how to do it on retroarch. I prefer to use emulators instead and have come across this message everytime I try to run a game: "Unable to set display mode". If I open up the emulator by itself the game runs no problem but it's only when I do it from Launchbox that I get that message. Any knowledge you can share on the subject is appreciated. :)

Hello, Lordmonkus!

Well, it's a good news bad news situation. The bad news is that the message popped up again and the good news is that as soon as I closed the message the game played. But I wanna fix it to the point where I can play the game without an issue and not have that message displaying everytime I do.

Edited by Axl398

There is an ini or cfg file in the emulators root and you can set a resolution in there

I always have to turn off High DPI scaling in Fusion to get it to work right you can do this by right clicking the exe and going to properties and then the compatibility tab.

Edited by DOS76