LaunchBox Community Forums

Stream to PS4?

dmaker

My HTPC died this weekend. It was also running Kodi, but I saw the demise coming and switched over to Plex using a server in my basement. All is good and I love the Internet based streaming and the ability to use my PS4 for both my media and Netflix (something XBMC/Kodi struggles with). However, I am now missing a BigBox option. 

Would it ever be possible to stream from a BigBox server to a PS4? That would be so sweet. I love keeping everything in one place. It makes life much simpler. And it would save me buying a new HTPC for BigBox.

Thanks

Edited by dmaker

I wondered about that. Last night I noticed a BigBox icon in my plex interface on the PS4. But when I select it, nothing happens.

Latency for arcade or 16 bit games might not be a big deal. That is pretty much all I play on BigBox anyway.

Edited by dmaker