LaunchBox Community Forums

Looking for a solution, xebra

arkraider34

Hello, been wrestling with this problem for a while now, just hoping someone has maybe experienced this same thing. Use to have xebra running before upgrading to Windows 10. Now it's slow and choppy. Everytime I download the latest version it runs fine on first play. Then the next day when I come back to it, it's slow and choppy again. Anyone experienced this, and also I'm not interested in other emulators, already have all of them running, just hoping anyone has xebra and might have seen what I'm talking about. 

This is what has been working for me on programs running slow on the Windows 10 Creators Update go to the programs .exe and right click it go to properties then the compatibility tab and check the box to turn off full screen optimization this has smoothed out RetroArch on a few computers that I started having issues with have no clue if it will actually work but its worth trying.

• Like 1

Well did the update and it seems to be working now. But for some reason noe when it opens in launchbox, it has the menu bar at the top when going to full screen. Never use to do that before and can't seem to find a option to remove it on startup. If it ain't one thing it's another!