LaunchBox Community Forums

Adding Manuals, Advertisement and other information to Platforms

Lou

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here after getting Big Box and seeing how helpful this community is. Good work.
I've been setting up my Launchbox/Big box and have been adding manuals, commercials and all sorts of information to games and it's a lot of fun. It helps me create that 'virtual museum' feel I'm trying to go for.

I'm trying to add a bit more information to the platforms as well. I've a NES user manual for instance and it'd be nice to enter it with the click of a button in BigBox mode (just like how you get that nice drop-down menu for individual games.)
Is there any way in which this is currently possible? If you need any more information about my set-up I'd be happy to provide it.

Yeah it would be nice if when the game or platform was highlighted in BB you could move down/over/up (depending on what view your in) and have the highlight move to info options that would have "game manual" "commercials" "console users manual" "platform accessories" (pictures), etc. 

then when you want to return to the clear logos to browse you just have to hit the direction back.