LaunchBox Community Forums

Demo Theme Idea

Rollie

Hello this is my first post, and I've got an idea that I would like to be made if possible, or some input.Well I was born in 95, but I grew up with the PlayStation 1 and N64, so when I was young I got this PlayStation 1 demo disc from Toys R Us i think and it came with a set of demos, that where outlined with boxes that showed game-play, with some rock music.

Example(Skip to 17:18 for the interface) Not although this design is exclusive to the ps1 i'm sure it could be applied to all consoles. I would love to make custom themes myself, but I don't know the proper language to create an interface, but would appreciated being pointed in the right direction.

Example2(Skip to 9:08 for the Interface)

Alternate(Skip to 2:05) for the interface)

I would love input & feedback

Thanks!

Edited by Rollie

Well spotted, definitely some potential there, from my perspective :) Although i'm not sure LB has evolved enough from a theme development perspective, to fully realise those (yet). 

Please don't lose interest in them, hopefully someone will be able provide guidance on how to move these ideas to the next stage.