LaunchBox Community Forums

samurai shodown edge of destiny taito type x controller remap

Dan89blaa

Hey guys, 

Just wondering if any of you gave got the taito game Samurai Shodown - Edge of Destiny to work and remap the control's.

Im currently just loading it through launchbox using a bat file. So no external emulator or program. 

Side question is there a decent emulator running tatio games that I can easily remap buttons and use through launchbox. 

Cheers

26 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

I don't know if anything has changed with it but the last time I checked on this game it required the use software to map keyboard keys to your controller such as Xpadder or similar.

Thanks for the reply. 

I seen people use programs like joy2key. 

Is there a way that a program like that could load when the game loads... And close when the game closes.. 

Because I fear the  Joy2key program will conflict with launchbox and maybe other emulators... Like pressing down will double up the input. 

2 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

You can do some nifty stuff with like load a program when you launch a game and launch another when the game closes. You can have it do multiple things each time if you like, you will see what you can do with it when you see it.

Awesome. I guess the world is my oyster now :D