LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with Emumovies Videos

madmart22

ive registered an account with emu movies and added my login details in launchbox and tested details and said all ok but when I go to grab images etc it doesn't pull any game videos through only images ???? do you have to be a paid member on Emu movies for that bit to work or am I being a NOOB again and done something wrong lol ?  Help needed please :-)

8 minutes ago, madmart22 said:

ive registered an account with emu movies and added my login details in launchbox and tested details and said all ok but when I go to grab images etc it doesn't pull any game videos through only images ???? do you have to be a paid member on Emu movies for that bit to work or am I being a NOOB again and done something wrong lol ?  Help needed please :-)

Yes you are correct, the movies are only available in Launchbox if you have a premium Emumovies account. You can download them from Emumovies site directly, but you will be limited to a 1.5GB per day cap, with relatively low download speed as a free user on there site.