LaunchBox Community Forums

Daphne showing as arcade

lordbond

When I scrape it as Arcade it downloads the platform videos for Arcade. I want it to download the videos as Daphne. When I install it and type in Daphne when I am setting it up it downloads the correct videos but in the platform menu it says Arcade instead of Daphne. I want to change the Arcade menu item to say Daphne

Capture.PNG

• 1 month later...

Lordbond,

You will need to go into the platform videos section and make sure it is selected to download a Daphne specific video. Not all are by default.  See screen snap below (Tools Menu, Download Platform Videos/Playlists). In my case I had selected the Nostalgia theme which has a Daphne specific video (see 1st screen shot).  You will then also need to edit the Daphne Platform and make sure your Clear Logo is set to a Daphne specific one.  As I recall, I had to do that manually via the second screen shot (delete the Arcade logo, upload a Daphne clear logo). You can also just dump logo into the  :\LaunchBox\Images\Platforms folder and refresh.  The thing to remember is that it is an Arcade platform ultimately which is why it is grouped as such. Like you, I preferred it to be separate plus I was using a non-Mame emulator for Daphne.  The logo I found/use is at the bottom if need it.

image.thumb.png.cc2d691d39dd0e82b10ed52b4760cd70.pngimage.thumb.png.ff0d9c02335a3b599902c2ad89a27133.png2Logo.thumb.png.8e34f5c30ea04078daa02bc3e9681794.png.419193057e80937b4032627ce1130829.png