LaunchBox Community Forums

custom platform logos

knightCrawler

I'm trying to add a custom platform logo to my play list and to final burn alpha but they do not show up.. I tried using the edit platform details box and it does not work.. I also went into the themes folder "Critical Zone" and properly named them and in big box mode they do not show up in big box mode instead the text for favorites and the default logo for arcade show up.

Do clear logos show up for other systems and playlists you have? 

As long as you are naming the playlist logo and the platform logo the same way you have the playlist named and Final Burn Alpha named in your Launchbox setup it should be as easy as placing them in the correct folder.

Playlist logo should go in \Launchbox\Images\[Playlist Name]\Clear Logo folder

If Final Burn Alpha is set up as a platform then it should go in \Launchbox\Images\Platform\Final Burn Alpha\Clear Logo folder. Keep in mind the folder would also match how you have Final Burn Alpha named in your setup. 

You can add these to any theme folder as well. All that does is override any image you have in the core Launchbox image folders when you use that particular theme. 

Capture1 copy.jpg

Edited by Retro808