LaunchBox Community Forums

Wii Games Won't Display Game Box Art?

gogoplata

All of my Platforms on LaunchBox and in BigBox mode loads up the box art images like normal, except for Wii.

When I first set all the box art covers for Wii, it did appear, but after refreshing the image cache, it's as if the Wii box arts won't return and I'm left with an empty space with the LaunchBox logo.

They just won't refresh. Any idea how I can handle this? 

rtrtrtrt.PNG

EDIT: It seems after clicking "edit" on all titles, all of the images are deleted... and a lot were custom made, and now are deleted from my drive too. Am I going to have to start over again? :\

Edited by gogoplata

i'm guessing your platform name in LB does not match your folder name in the Images folder. close LB, rename the folder in Images to match the name in LB and then open LB.

Edit: or maybe in manage platforms for your Wii, it's pointed to the wrong location for your box art

Edited by ckp

41 minutes ago, ckp said:

i'm guessing your platform name in LB does not match your folder name in the Images folder. close LB, rename the folder in Images to match the name in LB and then open LB.

Edit: or maybe in manage platforms for your Wii, it's pointed to the wrong location for your box art

You, kind gent, have given me my answer. I forgot at one point I renamed my Platform folder to incorporate Wii and Gamecube in the same Platform after already once importing strictly Wii. I just drag and dropped my images from the older folder to the new one and replaced them over again. Thanks.