LaunchBox Community Forums

playable in mame32 but not launchbox?

oilersman

11 minutes ago, oilersman said:

Ok i will google the crap out of it and see how to create that file. I know i couldnt do it months ago, but finally have time. Trying to get my homebuilt arcade into a nice system, then id like to try bigbox next. thanks.

You do not have to create it. Jut look in the ini folder you should see mame.ini. Copy it and then past it into the root folder of mame32 where the mameui.exe is located. 

8 minutes ago, oilersman said:

My ini folder has nothing in it except for a dir note.

Is there a mame.ini file anywhere? I do not use 32 only 64 and I quit using MameUI due to issues so I am unsure where that version would put it normally.

Edited by Retro808

I done see any mame.ini file at all. I never used mameui until now as it actually plays my over 2000 plus roms and my mame64 played only a few hundred from them. I will just use LB for what works for me now, and the roms i really wanted to work i will just open Mameui and play from there. Just really wanted a nicefront end. But i'm gonna try the Premium version, i think the frontend will look great. Thx for your help.