LaunchBox Community Forums

LED Blinky

Newlander

I set mine up over a year ago and used RocketBlinky to set up all my consoles all within launchbox. I'm slowly moving everything over to RocketLauncher now and if I remember correctly all I did was set the path in RocketLauncher and enable it. In LaunchBox I set the emulators to RocketLauncher. If I remember, just make sure RocketBlinky,LaunchBox and RocketLauncher platform names are the same and it will make it easier. If you need any help I can try my best to walk you through it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

@Sithel - I recently installed Ledblinky on my pc/launchbox machine and am not looking forward to the animation setup. I don't plan on using Rocketlauncher, but I found Rocketblinky and have been asking around whether or not it would work on pc/launchbox. Can you tell me whether or not I can follow the instructions as given on arcadecontrols.com? Is there anything different with setup for launchbox in comparison to the hyperspin instructions I should watch out for?