LaunchBox Community Forums

404 errors from emumovies

Pr0FiT

I know they had a big outage recently but as far as I know that is all resolved. I get a 404 error trying to download any type of media. Happens for every game on every platform. As you can see in the screenshot it looks like it is finding results from the api, just 404'ing when trying to download it. This has been going on for maybe a week? I'm not sure exactly, I didn't pay much attention at first because I figured it was one of those things that would work itself out. I am running the latest beta version currently.

I've tried re-logging into emumovies from within launchbox but beyond that not sure what else I can do.

Capture.PNG

7 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Just tested about 5 games no issues downloading from Emumovies. Even deleted a few videos to make sure it did indeed download. Also checked the forum and did not see any news posted about a possible outage.

You tested downloading through LB? May I ask are you running the beta version?