LaunchBox Community Forums

How to see the original additional application names?

Drodrick

I want to know if  there's a way for display the original names in all my adittional sub-menu apps, actually they just say "play (Japan) version"... for example, but I'd like to see : play Ninja Ryukenden (Japan)  in the Ninja gaiden additional apps, how can I set it for all my collections?

If you go into the additional app you can edit the name and it will show as whatever you type in but if its a lot of games its a PITA to do so. I was discussing this the other day with someone else and would definitely like to see this improved upon as what does come up as the name is usually nondistingushing and you have no clue what you are choosing from

11 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

If you go into the additional app you can edit the name and it will show as whatever you type in but if its a lot of games its a PITA to do so. I was discussing this the other day with someone else and would definitely like to see this improved upon as what does come up as the name is usually nondistingushing and you have no clue what you are choosing from

Yes it would be a waste of of time, I'm not sure but i know remember that before the alternative games had his complete names, Am i wrong?

Edited by Drodrick