LaunchBox Community Forums

Mame - UI Menu

zombie57

My second question on day #1.

This one is slightly annoying as I've been searching hi and lo for an answer to use the search and learn, but I am not even sure what the right thing I should be asking.

I've setup MAME, one with the Retroarch version for a couple of games I like that play better in this then then other versions of Mame.  On the retroarch version, when I quit I get this screen.  This looks like part of the UI for Mame - is there anything I can do to avoid this ?

Thanks again and sorry to ask - but I simply cannot find the answer or the right way to ask the question in searching.

MAME.thumb.png.f1c69a503ee5b5ad473ebf23fee37c81.png

• 1 year later...
On 2/17/2018 at 1:51 PM, neil9000 said:

Set the quit in the mame itself, hit tab, go to input general then user interface, scroll down to ui cancel and set that to a button or button combo.

Thank you very much! That was fast help. This worked for me. Everything is working great now!