LaunchBox Community Forums

handheld vs console Playlist?

Junky B

I don't want to seperate, I want to a field to filter for auto-populate.  I set my auto-populate playlist to "Platform Category: Consoles", but Handhelds are showing.

How do you auto-populate a playlist based on platform category?  Example: auto populated playlist with only console golf games.

Edited by Junky B

I'm not exactly sure what it is you are trying to do.

The auto populating playlists relies on the meta data of the games to help it out and the Platform Categories just organizes the platforms.

If you are wanting to just make a playlist for all your "Console" games and none of your "Handheld" ones, just go to each Console platform, select all the games using Control + A and then right click and add to new playlist. You can just rinse and repeat for each platform but after the first one just add to the existing playlist you made from the first one.