LaunchBox Community Forums

Different background shown between single or multiple games highlighted

flatuswalrus

In LaunchBox when I have one game selected it shows the generic Viking's Nostalgia theme background I use in BigBox, which I do not want to show in LaunchBox.image.thumb.png.c0efa8f5ce5e57c40076e34282562601.png

Though, when multiple games are selected it shows the custom image I have selected in LaunchBox > Tools > Options > Default Background > Use Custom Image:image.thumb.png.8c383446ca75d9e0a3134fcae761f85c.pngDoes anyone know why and how to 'fix' this?

I do not think you can. In Launchbox if you untick all items in your Tools\Options\Background Priorities then it will only show your custom background of choice. That fixes it in a way. The problem is those settings also affect BigBox. The default background option seems like a fall back in case any of your games do not have an image to meet your background priorities. Maybe one of the other mods may know a way, but I have not messed with it enough to be sure. 

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

I do not think you can. In Launchbox if you untick all items in your Tools\Options\Background Priorities then it will only show your custom background of choice. That fixes it in a way. The problem is those settings also affect BigBox. The default background option seems like a fall back in case any of your games do not have an image to meet your background priorities. Maybe one of the other mods may know a way, but I have not messed with it enough to be sure. 

Yes I already had everything unticked in LaunchBox > Tools > Options > Background Priorities. It is a little annoying but definitely something I can live with if it is unchangeable. Thanks for replying.