LaunchBox Community Forums

Images not showing for some games, but the images files are there.

Dexll

I synced my N64 games today and found some games don't show images.  A little digging shows the image files ARE there, (see pic) but there is some sort of disconnect because they are not showing.  Can anyone tell me how to correct this?

Ce22apj.png 

Huh...  That worked.  Thanks.

Though this was from a flat fresh install of LaunchBox.  The first thing I did was just feed it these ROMs.  Should I tell someone about this?  There are quite a few like that.

Edited by Dexll

So, synced a few more platforms today and found a lot of titles are out of sync with their image name.  These are titles that were accurately identified by the LaunchBox database, but they are logged with one name, but their images are imported with a different name, thus they don't match.  Most issues involve titles with colons (:), apostrophes ('), and those beginning with The, A, or An.  For the latter, those titles are added as "Game Name, The" while the images are imported as "The Game Name".  

Having to go through all the titles to make these corrections is kinda of annoying (obviously).  Is there anything I can do or contribute to help get this squared away in the main DB?  I am kinda of afraid of my changes being un-done after I have "corrected" them.