LaunchBox Community Forums

Bug after updating to 8.2

Starbuck

After the last update. When I go to open a game I get an error message saying emulator is no longer available. Chose an emulator. When I choose a emulator the game starts but without bezels etc. They are only opening in the emulator. What got corrupt and how might I fix it.

Edited by Starbuck
error in wording

7 hours ago, Starbuck said:

After the last update. When I go to open a game I get an error message saying emulator is no longer available. Chose an emulator. When I choose a emulator the game starts but without bezels etc. They are only opening in the emulator. What got corrupt and how might I fix it.

Some more information here would be helpful, which emulator is this happening with, is it just one platform or all of them, you say bezels are not working but Launchbox has no control over bezels that's down to the individual emulators, so it sounds like your emulator is the problem here not launchbox. If you can supply more information we will try to help you out.

6 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Thanks 

Dolphin and game cube seems to be the issue. If you click on a game a message box pops up  saying emulator no longer exits. If I right click and pick Dolphin the game runs in the emulator but outside of rocketlauncher.

Then you need to tell the games to use rocketlauncher not dolphin. Click on a gamecube game then ctrl a to highlight them all, right click one and choose edit, then in the dropdown pick emulator, then the second dropdown choose rocketlauncher then finish out the wizard.