LaunchBox Community Forums

Hi there

milos

50 minutes ago, ETAPRIME said:

A lot of the Logitech controllers require drivers for windows, Have you install them yet? 

http://support.logitech.com/en_au/product/precision-gamepad-product

Did not doo that since i was thinking windows 7 will install it by itself wich did.Even in LaunchBox settings show model of my logitech joystic.Sorry for bad English i am from Serbia.

1 hour ago, ETAPRIME said:

A lot of the Logitech controllers require drivers for windows, Have you install them yet? 

http://support.logitech.com/en_au/product/precision-gamepad-product

I installed the driver ewerything goes well including the test buttons but in LaunchBox settings i dont know wich is what i will screenshoot and post what confusing me and how to set it

Capture.thumb.PNG.aab21ffbfa9a6b4f13c3a1372ad1dbd4.PNGHow can i set my Logitech controller with this?Here i dont see left right up down select etc etc.

I saw select but that does not doo anything still need to do with keyboard and while i am in the game Logitech not responding any button.

Edited by milos

25 minutes ago, Lordmonkus said:

I'd be more inclined to help you if you weren't using a pirated license.

The pirated version is for test since i read articles that if you go in big box mode you can configure controler.Tried and did not succes.Btw how did you know that i use cracked version?Dont get me wrong i wil not continue using it as long as regular LaunchBox(without BigBox) is still working)

4 hours ago, Lordmonkus said:

I'd be more inclined to help you if you weren't using a pirated license.

I just installing legit version.I just figured out that i need to configure controller inside of RetroArch and now is working.Thank you for  willing to help me but you caught me using pirated licence but again thank you.I know its not right to use pirated stuff but i only did because of Big Box for controller.

On 5/5/2018 at 5:16 PM, Lordmonkus said:

You say you know it's not right but you only did it for the BigBox controller, so it's ok to steal if it gets you what you want and then you have the nerve to come looking for support ?

Chill out damn.Like i used your product for years but i only tried it for controller.I am not the one who cracked your product and exploit it ewerywhere.Btw LaunchBox did not support controller only in RetroArch i need to configure it and i read articles for ewery type of consoles like Sega Nintendo etc we need to configure manualy each time...

On 5/5/2018 at 5:16 PM, Lordmonkus said:

You say you know it's not right but you only did it for the BigBox controller, so it's ok to steal if it gets you what you want and then you have the nerve to come looking for support ?

If you want someone to pay 20/50$ for your premium Big Box forewer updates atleast include E euro instead only dollars and only way to pay its trough Amazon since i live in Serbia.

1 minute ago, milos said:

If you want someone to pay 20/50$ for your premium Big Box forewer updates atleast include E euro instead only dollars and only way to pay its trough Amazon since i live in Serbia.

What difference does it make? It will still be the same cost, I am in the UK but have no problem converting Dollars to Pounds.

8 minutes ago, milos said:

Chill out damn.Like i used your product for years but i only tried it for controller.I am not the one who cracked your product and exploit it ewerywhere.Btw LaunchBox did not support controller only in RetroArch i need to configure it and i read articles for ewery type of consoles like Sega Nintendo etc we need to configure manualy each time...

Of course you need to set up controls in the emulators, that is not something bigbox can influence. Controllers work just fine in Launchbox, its only the automation that is in the premium version.

7 minutes ago, milos said:

I am not the one who cracked your product and exploit it ewerywhere.

You're the person who chose to use someone elses license which by the way cannot update beyond the version of LB you are using. So no future features for you.

9 minutes ago, milos said:

Btw LaunchBox did not support controller only in RetroArch i need to configure it and i read articles for ewery type of consoles like Sega Nintendo etc we need to configure manualy each time

You have to setup your controllers in the emulators themselves, this is not a Launchbox issue.