LaunchBox Community Forums

FX3 remove DMD on main screen

mthompson239

No worries. I just go these set up about a month ago so it it is fresh in my memory. :D Currently working on building a dedicated pinball cabinet so working on trying to get a few other pinball emulators up and running. Right now I just have PBFX2 and 3.

Yeah, I want to add another pinball solution.  My goto back in the day was JunkYard or PinBot.  I took 2nd place in a local arcade tournament once for Junkyard and won $100.  The 1st place winner was offered $300 or a 2 night hotel stay and entry into a much larger tournament in Chicago (was living in Michigan then) with a $5k top prize...he took the money #Boo!  I would of taken the entry any any for the experience alone.

Which others are you reviewing/ruled out if you don't mind me asking?

@mthompson239 Right now just Visual Pinball 10. I have a few table set up and have it set up in LB and tested that I can run tables directly and exit with my button combos. I have some tweaks to set the DMD to the size I want and in the location I need over the backglass on the second monitor. Then get media downloaded. After that I will work on Visual Pinball 9. 

• Like 1