LaunchBox Community Forums

Focus issue when running Big Box through Steam Big Picture Mode

JoffreyV

Hello everyone,

I really love LaunchBox and especially Big Box, because I use my PC with a controller from the couch in my living room. However, I'm experiencing an issue. I usually launch Big Box through Steam Big Picture Mode, so I can use my Steam controller. With some emulators (CEMU for example), things are fine and dandy, but there are also a couple of emulators (for example all of the NES emulators) that lose their focus to Big Box immediately after starting a rom. Getting up and going upstairs to press ALT+TAB on my keyboard is very annoying and my remote control unfortunately does not have a TAB button... I could use a mobile app (Unified Remote) to regain focus to the emulator, but that is not ideal too. I end up just starting Big Box without Steam, and using my old Xbox 360 controller. Things work fine, then.

Any ideas on how to fix this or any ideas for a workaround? Is there a way to map ALT+TAB to my controller (controller automation), like how I press two buttons at the same time to close my emulator?

Thanks!

Edited by JoffreyV
Typo

• 2 weeks later...