LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox.Next is ignoring 'Game Text Lines To Show' in Theme settings.

MancVandal

Hi. I don't know if this has even been implemented into LB.Next yet or not, but when I set the number of text lines to show in the Spacing section of the Theme options to 2, it still shows more than 2 lines anyway. Not a major issue but I like to set the number of lines to 2 to keep things tidy in the game list as more than 2 lines and LB starts to shrink the image of the game to compensate for the extra lines.

Loving LB.Next BTW, so much more responsive that the normal LB. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

On 5/26/2018 at 10:43 AM, MancVandal said:

Hi. I don't know if this has even been implemented into LB.Next yet or not, but when I set the number of text lines to show in the Spacing section of the Theme options to 2, it still shows more than 2 lines anyway. Not a major issue but I like to set the number of lines to 2 to keep things tidy in the game list as more than 2 lines and LB starts to shrink the image of the game to compensate for the extra lines.

Loving LB.Next BTW, so much more responsive that the normal LB. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Manc, this has not been implemented yet. It may be implemented a bit differently, but we'll do something similar at least.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just chiming in because I saw the same thing, I like to set it at zero so there are no game titles or any other text underneath the cover art.  A better implementation might be another control that defines what is shown with the art, such as game title, game title + publisher, etc, as well as the choice of NONE which is what I prefer, thanks.