LaunchBox Community Forums

Mame issues

jayray442

My resolution was suppose to be 1920x1080 but when i checked the my video card setting it was at 1768X992 changes it back and the games launch now, but know when they launch all my controls aren't working no start, coin add and  even esc not working, crazy. i have never had problems like this.

Edited by jayray442

My bad controls seem to be working fine. But i did realize that the display setting i had were there for a reason, when i start launch box its to big for the screen now. At least im headed in the right direction hopefully just a little tweaking. thanks again to everyone

Edited by jayray442
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, jayray442 said:

My bad controls seem to be working fine. But i did realize that the display setting i had were there for a reason, when i start launch box its to big for the screen now. At least im headed in the right direction hopefully just a little tweaking. thanks again to everyone

that sounds like a monitor/TV overscan/simple aspect ratio issue.

That one is hard to say as well but one thing I would suggest to look at is if you have an Nvidia graphics card and if you have the GeForce Experience software installed. A while back I had installed it and it had an immediate impact on performance with RA and after uninstalling the GeForce Experience software RA worked perfectly again.