LaunchBox Community Forums

Have games in separate drive?

Solidus88

I recently installed a M.2 to install Windows, but I have another hard drive in the same system with all of my Launchbox games. My question is can I have my games folder moved to a separate drive and have Launchbox/BigBox in the M.2 drive with Windows?

Just now, Solidus88 said:

I recently installed a M.2 to install Windows, but I have another hard drive in the same system with all of my Launchbox games. My question is can I have my games folder moved to a separate drive and have Launchbox/BigBox in the M.2 drive with Windows?

Yes,  but you will have to tell Launchbox where your games have moved to on a per platform basis. Just highlight all the games in a platform with CTRL A and go to tools/change rom path and browse to the new location.

4 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Yes,  but you will have to tell Launchbox where your games have moved to on a per platform basis. Just highlight all the games in a platform with CTRL A and go to tools/change rom path and browse to the new location.

Alright so it sounds doable. Thanks!