LaunchBox Community Forums

Get rid of boxart background?

FlightRisk

Is there a way to get rid of the black background behind the boxart like regular LB has? IOW, transparent backgrounds? Can I at least change the color to be something other than black? How about a transparency setting to let the platform/game background show through this border that goes all around the boxart and title text?

I have to work on my search keyword skills ;) I usually go 2 pages deep to look at the titles of threads too. Looks like another version came out in the last day or two. I would love to adjust the height of the menu selector bards too. I liked the closer spacing of the game platform names to have more on the screen. Have you seen anyone ask about that?

And can I have a generic platform graphic that will display when I have no game selected or when there is no art for a particular game when I highlight it?