LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox causing startup problem

Rafi

I don't know why it doesn't occur with you all but launchbox sometimes causes my PC not to start properly. And once I delete it, my PC seems functioning normal.

Please help me. Launchbox is one of the best apps I have ever seen.

Problems like:

1)Your PC has encountered a problem and needs to restart. We are collecting some error info and then we will restart it for you.

2) preparing windows diagnostics.

Preparing automatic repair. And so on

It's physically impossible for LaunchBox to cause any startup issues at all, because LaunchBox does not modify the Windows registry and does not add or change anything with the startup process. So whatever the issue is, it's guaranteed to be completely unrelated. The only thing LaunchBox does is put its files in the LaunchBox folder.

DirectX is installed by the LaunchBox installer, but if DirectX is causing issues, then most likely the machine or Windows installation has some serious issues.