LaunchBox Community Forums

Cinematic themes

sucramjd

some cinematic themes by me will upload at the weekend hope you enjoy. sorry about the post earlier was at work and on my  phone it didn't post right for some reason

Sega Model 2

Konami Classics

Irem Classics, needs to be trimmed down as this was my first attempt :)

Sega Model 3 

more to follow in the next few days enjoy

Edited by sucramjd
Edited the URL so that its a link.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Not sure if you want to or planning to but I love those cartoony shoot em ups aka Cute em Ups, best known are the parodius series, I havent started yet but want to give these Cute em Ups their own genre field in my collection so I can make a playlist of these, would be great to have a video with these as I haven't seen it around.

2 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Not sure if you want to or planning to but I love those cartoony shoot em ups aka Cute em Ups, best known are the parodius series, I havent started yet but want to give these Cute em Ups their own genre field in my collection so I can make a playlist of these, would be great to have a video with these as I haven't seen it around.

I can have a go artwork depending really, i'll see what I can come up with ?

• Game On 1