LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox open directly to custom playlist

bubble

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/23/2019 at 10:34 PM, killa7977 said:

Is It possible to launch big box straight into a certain playlist? 

Thanks

Hi all,

Does anyone have an answer for this one?

Im ashamed to say I was able to setup Hyperspin (oh i wasted my youth), but for the life of me i cant figure this out.

I love Launchbox BTW, have given Hyperspin the flick.

• 1 month later...

Agree with killa7977. I have one playlist, so when opening Big Box why would we need to choose the list?

Other option would be to open to all games, but then be able to change the order of the games and how they show up in Big Box?

I basically want to open Big Box to All Games and be able to choose which games attract video starts first. Having trouble accomplishing this and it seems like it should be easy.

Edited by N8T

14 hours ago, N8T said:

Agree with killa7977. I have one playlist, so when opening Big Box why would we need to choose the list?

Other option would be to open to all games, but then be able to change the order of the games and how they show up in Big Box?

I basically want to open Big Box to All Games and be able to choose which games attract video starts first. Having trouble accomplishing this and it seems like it should be easy.

It is just something that has not been requested heavily by users. So for now it is not something on the list they are working on. Hopefully the next poll it can gain more requests to make it. 

• 3 months later...
19 minutes ago, decibel001 said:

Heya! When is that next poll going to happen? I've just modded a Starwars arcade 1 up cabinet and would love to have big box open only to games compatible with that control set up. 

When is not known. It will likely not happen until the 2019 poll items are done being implemented.