LaunchBox Community Forums

How easy is it to move LaunchBox\Big Box between systems?

goldenegg

I'm considering purchasing LaunchBox Premium, but there's something I'd like to know first.  There are other emulator front-ends I've purchased over the years, which are a significant pain to pick up and move a configuration from one system to another.  I'm wondering what the experience would be like with LaunchBox and Big Box.  For example, let's say I get everything set up the way I like it on my desktop.  Can I easily copy all my settings to my GPD Win2, so I have the exact same config for home and on the road?

3 hours ago, goldenegg said:

I'm considering purchasing LaunchBox Premium, but there's something I'd like to know first.  There are other emulator front-ends I've purchased over the years, which are a significant pain to pick up and move a configuration from one system to another.  I'm wondering what the experience would be like with LaunchBox and Big Box.  For example, let's say I get everything set up the way I like it on my desktop.  Can I easily copy all my settings to my GPD Win2, so I have the exact same config for home and on the road?

Launchbox is completely portable and yes you can copy your settings .