LaunchBox Community Forums

Future Pinball

InfinityFox

I see now that rather than entering command lines for each table, JaysArcade has made a Future Pinball Launcher. I have missed a whole load of new feature implementations due to a break from LB my understanding sometimes is limited by this and I seem to be playing catchup all the time :).

I wondered if the FP.ahk within the zip which contains the command Run, "Future Pinball.exe" /open "%1%" /play /exit, is placed in the Future Pinball folder with the launcher like in the pictures or the information within it is put in the auto hotkeys tab which seems to be a new addition to me since I last used LB.

I maybe wrong and just haven't noticed the tab at all??

For those of you who have this setup just let me know

thank you

That AHK tab has been there all along. 

I used to have FP in my setup and I used JaysArcade's loader. Just placed his files in the emulator folder and instead of pointing to the FuturePinball.exe just point to the FP.exe he made. Import the .fpt file and Launchbox will launch directly into the table if you have Future Pinball set up correctly outside of Launchbox. I have not messed with FP in a while but I just tested adding a table back in and the old setup still works like when I first set it up.