LaunchBox Community Forums

Horizontal platforms in bigbox

Killbill

7 minutes ago, Lordmonkus said:

There is no horizontal view in the default theme. If a theme has a horizontal theme you can press the V key to cycle through the different views the theme has.

Thanks. 

I found an old post going back to 2016 mentioning it may get added. I’m guessing it never did. 

There maybe some theme code floating around that can change the layout for the platforms. 

I’d rather not try to create a new theme from scratch. I’m happy with the default theme and ideally just need to change this one thing. 

Can anyone suggest a copy and paste step process? 

Thanks. 

Any changes to the default theme code will revert back the next time you start launchbox. You could make a copy of the default theme folder,call it something else,and use that theme. Then your changes will stick. Take note,that unless you change all references to the default theme,so that they point to your copy,it will still look in the default theme folder for assets,but,you can alter the views and stuff.

• Thanks 1