LaunchBox Community Forums

字體

start

I have bought a big box, but I don't fully support Chinese traditional characters. I am a Taiwanese. I don't know if there is any way to change the game information and game name to Chinese. I tried setting the font inside, but it has no effect. This is Translation software, I am not good at English.

Edited by start

Regarding the setting of the fonts, the basic functions are displayed in Chinese but have no effect. The game name font and the side field details are still displayed in English fonts. I tried to manually modify the Chinese introduction information and the game title name, but this is a heavy workload. Work, thank you for your answer

Edited by start

yeah I don't believe that any of the information from the database gets translated only the information that is part of the program by default so when you scrape games the info is only going to show in English. I've seen French users mention this before on the forums.

• 9 months later...
Will LaunchBox launch support content for this topic? 
Manually change the game name and introduction message. Very large workload. 
Support Chinese or other language translation. 
Under the big box, I am not good at English. 
I can only display the game box and cannot use text to display it on us. 
I have repeatedly suggested using this front-end software but can't support Chinese game names.
 It can only be manually modified. It is fatal. LaunchBox evaluation function is beautiful and practical. 
I recognize that I am a paid user.
 I hope that this feature will have more players using this front-end. The joy of software