LaunchBox Community Forums

Show Games Missing Media Buttons

Mount Doom

Hey all.

I'm currently sorting through my LB collection in an attempt to get every game with at least a front box image, clear logo and video. I know there are options to hide missing media but is there a way to show missing media instead? Am I missing something or is there a workaround?

For example, I have 804 games in my Arcade section. When I select 'Hide Games Missing Videos' in the View tab the amount of games drops by one to 803. 

Is there a way to find out which game this is without scrolling through every one?

Cheers

Thanks for the reply dragon57. That's a good work around for my Arcade example. I used the search <MissingVideo>true to find the culprit. 

Gonna get real impractical for the hundreds of missing videos and other media over 40 odd platforms though. Would be nice if I knew enough coding and could temporarily change the xml file for each platform at a time to show the games with missing media right in LB. 

I'll have a think about the best solution for this. Thanks again. 

4 minutes ago, Mount Doom said:

Thanks for the reply dragon57. That's a good work around for my Arcade example. I used the search <MissingVideo>true to find the culprit. 

Gonna get real impractical for the hundreds of missing videos and other media over 40 odd platforms though. Would be nice if I knew enough coding and could temporarily change the xml file for each platform at a time to show the games with missing media right in LB. 

I'll have a think about the best solution for this. Thanks again. 

Thats what the audit is for. Just click a platform and go to tools/audit name of platform, when the window opens you can click the tabs at the top to sort by that criteria. So click Video Path for example and all the games missing a video in that platform will be sorted to the top of the list.

image.thumb.png.8748fa1b107194ba678d024994f001d3.png

• Like 1