LaunchBox Community Forums

Feature

Aevans0001

13 minutes ago, Aevans0001 said:

Is there a feature to show games with missing media.  For example, I see hide games with missing box art. But i don't want to hide it, I would like to find missing box art. I don't really know why anyone would want to hide games based on media.

A lot of the time games without any media are obscure titles, so users may not care at all if they have those games or not, not everyone imports every game from every romset either, i only import the US games for the most part so pretty much everything i import has media. As for your question use the audit feature, click a platform and go to tools/audit name of platform, then when the window opens you can click the various cells at the top to sort by that criteria. For example click "Video Path" and any games without a video will be moved to the top of the list.

4 hours ago, neil9000 said:

A lot of the time games without any media are obscure titles, so users may not care at all if they have those games or not, not everyone imports every game from every romset either, i only import the US games for the most part so pretty much everything i import has media. As for your question use the audit feature, click a platform and go to tools/audit name of platform, then when the window opens you can click the various cells at the top to sort by that criteria. For example click "Video Path" and any games without a video will be moved to the top of the list.

sorry, but this is not the full truth. especially the newer systems are not completed in the GamesDB like 3DS, PS3, Switch, Xbox and XBOX360. but even for Nintendo DS there are a lot missing Artworks and since doing not that much business with the Games DB as wished I also would like that feature to handle my games and their artworks.

even handiing Videos is hart (emu movie is not finding anything for my SNK Neo Geo MVS set.