LaunchBox Community Forums

Set GameBoy/GameBoy Color default emulator

MijacOnAir

Hi all,

I’ve recently imported my GB and GBC collection to Launchbox. Everything just fine. Setting it up wit retroarch Gambatto and running great. The issue apparently came when I imported my SNES collection because in some way, when I now load go or gbc games, an automatic error message is shown. After looking inside emulator config I see retroarch is set up for go and gbc using that core and SNES emu seems to be linked only as default with proprietary games, not gb or gbc. I have noticed it by editing any gb/gbc game which shows SNES emulator as default for them but I can’t see the way of changing this as a default setting for every gb/gbc games.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Click a game then CTRL a to highlite them all, right click one and go to edit to open the bulk edit wixard. Click next then in the first dropdown choose emulator, then in the second retroarch. You will also need to add Gameboy as a associated platform in the retroarch manage emulator screen, its not there by default, just GBC.

• Thanks 1